Model Zozibini Tunzi Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Bra Size, Biography Details. Zozibini Tunzi is a South African Professional Model and Beauty Pageant Titleholder. She was born on 18 September 1993 in Tsolo, South Africa. Zozibini is the daughter of Lungisa Tunsi and Philiswa Nadapu. She has three sisters. She is Unmarried. She is the winner of Miss South Africa 2019 and Miss Universe 2019.
Zozibini Tunzi’s height is 5 feet 10 inches around 178 centimeters tall. Her body weight is 53 kilograms around 117 pounds. Her body measurement is 34-26-35 inches. Zozibini Tunzi’s bra size 32B. Her hair color is black. Her eyes color is brown.
Zozibini Tunzi Personal Details
- Complete Name: Zozibini Tunzi
- Nicknames: Zozi
- Date of Birth: September 18, 1993
- Birthplace: Tsolo, South Africa
- Nationality: South African
- Occupation: Model, Beauty Pageant Titleholder
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Religion: Christianity
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Black
Zozibini Tunzi Body Measurements
Listed below are the complete Miss Universe 2019 Zozibini Tunzi measurements, including her weight, height, bust, waist, hip, bra cup, and shoe size.
- Build: Slim
- Height in Feet: 5’ 10”
- Height in Centimeters: 178 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 53 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 117 pounds
- Bra Size: 32B
- Feet/ Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Body Measurements: 34-26-35
Zozibini Tunzi Family Details
- Father: Lungisa Tunzi (Works at the Department of Higher Education)
- Mother: Philiswa Nadapu (School Principle)
- Siblings: She has three sisters.
- Spouse Name: Unmarried
- Children Name: None
Zozibini Tunzi Relationships History
- She hasn’t dated anyone since coming into the limelight.
Zozibini Tunzi Career Highlights
- Miss South Africa 2017: Reached Top 26
- Miss South Africa 2019: Winner
- Miss Universe 2019: Winner
Zozibini Tunzi Distinctive Features
- Short, Afro-textured Hair
Zozibini Tunzi Facts
- Zozibini is afraid of heights.
- Along with English, she can speak her native Xhosa language as well.
- While taking part in the Miss Universe 2019 pageant, many people suggested that she should wear a wig but Tunzi maintained her natural short hair.
- She is the third-ever South African woman to be crowned Miss Universe, with Margaret Gardiner (1978) and Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters (2017) being the other two.
Also Read: Lucy Pinder and Jourdana Phillips.
Dear Readers, We Shared About Model Zozibini Tunzi Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Bra Size, Biography Details. Please share this post with your friends and keep visit on this website for celebrities’ biography & fitness information.